At IMI, the needs of our customer and employees are our primary concern in these distressing times. This includes the health and well-being of everyone who relies on us to keep their companies operating and ensure the continuity of business. We understand that the evolving situation can be unsettling, especially with developments continually changing.
At this time, our supply chain is operating without disruption and it is our intention to continue operations as long as it is safe and appropriate to do so. Our sales, customer support and logistics team members are working, and are able to assist you and your customers with a full array of IMI solutions. If there are any needs you or your customer-base have that we can help you fulfill, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
What we are doing:
- We have re-deployed our customer service, technical support and other critical support teams to work remote.
- Our sales team is continuing field operations within the guidelines suggested to us by national, state and local governmental authorities.
- We are canceling or postponing any unnecessary face-to-face customer interactions, and strongly suggesting the use of alternative technology, such as video or phone conferencing, to facilitate business discussions.
What we ask of you:
- Continue to reach out to us via normal business channels, including interaction with our sales, customer support and technical support teams.
- Let us know the needs you and your customers have, especially if they might be unique in this current environment.
- Place orders in a manner that will allow a few extra days for potential transportation delays.
- Stay safe and support one another.
We are continuing to monitor all of evolving news and information of COVID-19, as well as our facilities and employees. We will take further actions, as needed, to protect our employees and customers. We will keep you informed as business conditions dictate.
We thank you for your continued business and support.