Each year, IMI participates in the “Best Places to Work in PA” program created by Central Penn Business Journal, Team Pennsylvania, PA SHRM, and Best Companies Group. The program is designed to recognize outstanding places of employment in Pennsylvania.
To be eligible a business must be a:
- For-profit or not-for-profit business.
- A publicly or privately held business.
- Have a business facility in Pennsylvania.
- Have at least 15 full- or part-time employees working in Pennsylvania
- Be in business a minimum of one year.
The application process began in March. The winners were chosen based on who receives the highest combined scores in a twofold evaluation: a review of a company’s workforce policies, practices, philosophies, systems and demographics, along with the results of an employee survey measuring employee satisfaction.
Out of 43 small business, we are excited to have been selected as the #10 Best Place to Work in PA!