Webinar: Wheel Refinishing Tips for Fleets
By understanding the safety of the wheel and the differences in the wheel refinishing process, you can ensure your fleet has attractive, reliable, and safe wheels on the road.
This webinar contains tips for fleets to be aware of when working with a service provider to refinish wheels including:
- How to spot out-of-service conditions in wheels
- How shot-blast material affects the safety and integrity of your wheels
- Weighing the pros and cons between the final coatings of your wheels, and understanding how that will affect the longevity of your refinished wheels
- Arming yourself with tools to inspect your finished product, such as a mil-thickness gauge and MEK rub test kits
- Being aware of the environment in which your wheels are refinished and what questions to ask of your service provider